Thursday, June 25, 2009

I actually scrapbooked!



I have not done a page in so long that I almost forgot how fun it is. The other day I got sometime and was in the right mood so I got these 2 pages done as well as a mini book for Maggie's 7th Birthday. Just in time for her 8th Birthday which is coming up soon. I will show that on another day since she has already taken it and I didn't get to photograph it yet.

The first page is the pictures from Father's Day dinner. I used some Making Memories paper and Thickers. Its a real simple design.

The second one is of pictures of a backyard fort that Maggie and her friend made. I used a plethora of different papers for the circles. The title is cut with the Cricut and the gems are Prima.

Well, gotta go get back in bed. I had a tooth pulled today and I am a little loopy. Thanks for stoppin' by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net