Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some Fabulous Cards



I love how these cards turned out. I wanted to use up some of my DCWV Rockstar paper that is sooo cheap right now at Michaels. They are part of an ensemble for a class I will be giving. The class will also include three 2-page scrapbook spreads. Once I get the pictures on the pages I will post them for you to see. Right now I am having print cartridge issues. I tried the refill service at Walgreens and it did not work. So, I am off to get a refund and get a new cartridge. Oh well, it was worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great, Mim! Like what you did with that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net