Friday, October 5, 2007

Stamps For Sale **REVISED**

OK, all the cool kids are doin' it so, I thought I would give it a try. I sold a bunch at my open house but these are the sets that are left. I can take credit cards and checks and I can mail them any way that you like. If you would like to see any of these, let me know. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at stampinwithmimi@verizon.net

New Unmounted
Alpha Shadows $8 Birthday Best $8
Burst into Bloom $8 Fun Filled $12
Letters of Love $8 Mostly Flowers $8
Musical Manuscript $10
Smorgasborders $10

Mounted but Unused
Best Blossoms x2 $8 each Birthday Best $8
Delight in Life $10 Listen with the Heart $8
Scribbles $8 Word Play $12

Little to NO Staining
Art of Life $10 Borders Mini $8
Delight in Life $10 Fabulous Four $10
Fresh Flowers $12 Fun Filled $12
Olive You $10 Peace & Love $12
Phrase Starters $10 Reason to Smile $10
Saludos $10 Sparkling Season $12
Sheltering Tree $12 Wonderful Weaves $10

Used and Stained but Stamp Great
Buds & Blossoms Burst into Bloom $8
Fun with Shapes $12 Gentler Times $12
Hearts & Posies $10 Holiday Woodcuts $12
Paint Prints $10 Shining Star
Simple Sayings $10 Simply Circles $10
Sketch It $15 Stars & Swirls $8
What Could Be Better $15

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Saw on Kirsten's blog that this is your day! Celebrate big!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net