Friday, October 5, 2007

Did you miss me?

So sorry for my absence. I don't even have a good excuse.

But, while I was away, I had a birthday!


I hit 42 on Tuesday and my Mom and friends made the day very special.




Here's a couple of pictures of some of the great gifts I rec'd. I also got some great cards. Some of them I cannot find. So sorry Judy, Bea and Carolina. But, here are the cards from Bonnielee and Kirsten.


The ribbon is from my sweet friend Kirsten who also took me to lunch at Panera. Woohoo!


The group of all the goodies is from Judy and Bea. WOW! There is sooo much there to play with! My Mom got me a bunch of clothes as well as an awesome coffee cup canister and a 3 tier basket for on my desk. My hubby and girls ordered me the ScorPal that I have wanted. It has been a great week. I love Birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net