Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not sure on this one

I made this a couple of days ago, after hangin' out with Kirsten. I used her idea for the sentiment at the bottom. It is the key tag punch, cut in half. I also used the scalloped circle punch, which I LOVE! I have an entire pack of the Au Chocolate paper that I am trying to use. Also, the taffeta ribbon, not sure I like it. The color is way off, in my humble opinion.
Anyhoo, thought I would upload it and see what you all think. Thank you for stopping by. Have a fabulous Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this set and you're card is great!!! The colors are awesome and I love what you did with the butterfly. Maybe try something in the upper right corner. TFS!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is very classy and elegant. Not too busy, I like it just the way it is. Nice job!

    Tammy Nichols

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net