Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Fourth and July!






This is how my 5yo refers to the 4th of July. I have corrected her and explained the difference but this is her way. Oh well, who's it hurtin'? Another Maggieism is instead of saying,"You're the Best Mom in the whole wide world!", she says "whole eye world". Again, I have corrected her but, no harm.

Anyhoo, since I haven't made anything to show you, I thought I would post some pictures of our 4th of July celebration.

We spent the day with neighbors/friends and later we went to the fireworks at the local high school. It was a blast! No pun intended. That's where we met up with Kirsten and her family. I have some nice pictures of Kirsten in a pie eating contest but, I'll let her decide if they are post worthy.
In order, pic. #1 Kirsten's husband, Dave with their son Wyatt and a friend's daughter. #2 Kirsten and I. #3 Maggie in a sack race. #4 Katie and her best friend Emily. #5 Friend and neighbor Pam with a couple of her children and friends.
I love livin' in a small town!

1 comment:

  1. Let's see...
    A picture posted with me and pie all over my face...
    Um...
    No.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net