Sunday, July 8, 2007

I made this for my daughter. She is working really hard to get back into shape to play softball. She broke her leg in February and had to sit out for the entire season. It was her first year on the high school team. But, after surgery and physical theropy, she has made a full recovery and she is really doing a great job. I am very proud of her and wanted to show her. Hope she likes it.

I love how the picture picked up on all of the sparkly pen I did. Kirsten gave me this great sparkly gel pen. Thanks K!

Thanks for stopping by for a look!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it! Cute card, M! :) Give her a leg wrap from me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net