Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big Sale and Open House!

Today, I got together with my friends for our Tuesday play date. We didn't get much stamping done because we were very busy shopping. That's right! Shopping.

Every year, when the new catalog comes out, I have a stamp sale and open house for all of my friends and customers. I invite my friends to bring paper crafting items that they want to sell too. I cannot believe all of the wonderful stamps and papers and crafty items that are here.

Well, of course, since my girlfriends were her, I let them have a preview.

Don't you worry though, there is plent left!

I plan to play with some of my new goodies tonight so, I hope to have a picture or two for you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net