Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What's the Stamp Club Meeting?

Just in case you are not aware of what the new Stamp Club Meeting is, here is a full explanation for you.
We will meet on the third Sunday of the month at 12:00. I will be teaching new techniques and giving you reference cards for each technique. We ill also be making a project using the new techniques. After the project is done, it's FREE time. Bring with you any projects you are working on and I will open my Stamp Room to you. You will have use of my stamps and inks and tools. You just need to bring any "perishables" like paper, adhesive, etc. I will have items on hand, for sale, if you need to purchase something.
This meeting is open to anyone who would like to come. You just need to let me know by the Friday before the meeting.
You do NOT have to come every month. There is no obligation. You come when you want and don't when you can't.
The cost of all of this is basically free with a $15.00 order from any of Stampin' Up!'s current catalogs.
If you need more explanation, please feel free to call me and I will try to make it clear to you.

3 comments:

  1. Love the calendar!!! You could link this post to the calendar, if you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join the club but I am in church on Sundays. Sorry.I will do the monthly purchase of the stamp thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi you did a good job on your pages, and your family looks great.
    I can't be at your classes but i will be thinking of you.
    I wish you all the best on this new address,
    Barbara i.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net