Friday, January 19, 2007

$99.00 Starter Kit from Stampin' Up!

Wow! Stampin' Up! is trying to Better their Best by offering a Mini Starter Kit for $99.00. This is a great opportunity for those of you who have been a demonstrator before and don't need all of the supplies but want to re-activate your business. It's also great for those of you who already have lots of stampin' stuff but want to sign up and begin your own business or just get the discount! Please click on the Stampin' Up! link on the right side of my page and go to the promotions page for all of the details. Then, let me know if you are interested. I'll get you off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net