Friday, January 26, 2007

Stamp Club Meeting Review


Our stamp club meeting on Sunday was a lot of fun. We learned how to make faux polished stone and faux mosaic with labels. Then, we combined the two techniques to make a Valentines card. After that it was play time. We had a great time making projects and enjoying each others company. I hope, if you missed this months meeting, you will be able to come next month. The meetings will always be on the 3rd Sunday of the month at noon till 3 or 4.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful time, great techniques. I felt so "empowered" after learning, plus I met new people and had fun. Everyone should attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun at the stamp meeting. It is so nice to meet other people that share your passion.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net