Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sell-A-Bration

Oh my, I can hardly believe it is the 17th of January and we have not discussed Sell-A-Bration yet. My bad. If you don't know about Sell-A-Bration, here's the scoop! All during January and February, Stampin' Up! rewards it's loyal patrons buy giving away FREE stamp sets. Every time you spend $50.00, you get to choose from six, limited edition stamp sets. Actually, this year there are five sets and one beautiful Simply Scrappin' Kit. Click on the link to the right to see the sets. So, if you spend $50.00, you get one set of your choice, if you spend $100.00, you get two sets, and if you spend $150.00, you get three sets, a level one hostess set and $15.00 to spend on anything you want! WOW!
Before I started working for Stampin' Up!, I used to save up just for this time of year so I could get FREE sets.
P.S. A couple of the cards for my class on the 18th are made with Sell-A-Bration stamp sets.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic deal! I got mine and the stamp sets are beautiful and versatile. Had a friend who bought $50.00 worth of "stuff" but didn't want a free set, so I got to have it. When the box came, it was better than Christmas - her order, my order, the free stamp sets, the hostess set, the $15.00 worth of stuff - oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net