Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tis the Season of SAVINGS!!!

 
Monday started the fabulous Online Extravaganza sale.  
It's better than ever with 24 hour door busters and lots & lots of items from 20-50% off regular price.
Check out this flyer to see all three pages of items on sale.
Online Extravaganza 2012 

Don't wait!  And remember that if your order totals $150 or more you get free hostess benefits of at least $25 free!  

If you've been wanting to place an order this is the time to do it. 
You can either order from my online store or contact me to place the order for you.  
I will need a debit or credit card to do that however. stampinwithmimi@hotmail.com
The sale is from Monday, November 19th - Wednesday, November 28th.

ALSO:

If you are on the fence about MDS now is the time to climb over that fence.  It's a deal that you cannot pass up.  
Think about it… flyers, e-cards, digital cards, scrapbooking, hybrid projects… The list goes on.
Item
US
CAN
Regular Price
Sale Price
Regular Price
Sale Price
MDS 2 Trial
FREE
FREE
FREE
FREE
MDS 2 Upgrade
$19.95
$9.98
$24.95
$12.48
MDS 2
$39.95
$19.98
$49.95
$24.98
MDS 2+
$79.95
$39.98
$99.95
$49.98


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net