Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sad to leave, Happy to be Home!

I have just returned from a mountain retreat in Hendersonville, NC with 30 wonderful women. This was the most amazing trip I have been on in quite a while.



 
When you get women together, without the daily responsibilities and stress of day to day life, you get to see the amazing personalities that lie beneath the surface. These women are so fun and caring and creative. I am truely honored to be able to call them my friends!
 
Next year's retreat is already planned for Nov. 11 thru 18. I believe I will have to start planning for the trip now because I don't want to miss it. Let me know if this is something that you would like to be a part of and I will put you in touch with the girl in charge of planning all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net