Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Cascading Card

The Cascading card is certainly one of my favorites when I want to make a "WOW" card! This one is for a special friend who has really gone above and beyond for me. I will explain more later.

 
I made this card with a mix of the stamp sets Blue Ribbon and You're Amazing. The thank you letters are stickers that are stuck to a 3 1/2" circle of clear plastic so they just float there. I love the little ticket banner. It was made of 2 painted skewers and some bakers twine.
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. This is fabulous Softball weather! We will be enjoying the weather and the sport this weekend. Go Storm '01!! Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net