Monday, January 30, 2012

Start designing with My Digital Studio … FREE!

MDS_Logo Beginning Wednesday, February 1, you can start designing with My Digital Studio … FREE!  Stampin’ Up! will offer a 30-day MDS Express trial version.  You’ll have access to the complete, fully functional software, with all the digital content that comes with My Digital Studio Express.  You’ll also be able to purchase additional downloads and have access to the professional print services Stampin’ Up! offers.

Here’s what you need to know: 
Simply enter your order online HERE and enter product number 129600. 
Use your Download Manager to complete the installation. 
Not sure if your computer is up to the task?  Check out the system requirements at MyDigitalStudio.net (a place with tons of resources and inspiration).

Check out some great videos to help with your questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net