Sunday, February 19, 2012

So Many Ribbons, So Little Time!!

I must confess, I am a bit of a ribbon fanatic. On cards and scrapbook pages, to me the finished item comes to life no matter how small that piece of ribbon or embellishment is.

Anyway, I digress. With so many wonderful, gorgeous, luscious ribbons in the current catalogue it can be a bit overwhelming which ones to have, especially when there's 91 different rolls to choose from...eeek!
So, to share the love of these gorgeous ribbons I've a few bundles you might be interested in that will help with your budget and are a real value for your money.

I've lined up 3 different bundles with all the colors from each style.
You will receive 2 yards, of each color, in that particular style.

BUNDLE #1  $18.75/  H2U price $17.25
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in 10 Colors (20 yards total)
Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant,
Marin Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango
IMG_0848 copy

BUNDLE #2 $11.75 / H2U price $10.75
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in 5 Colors (10 yards total)
Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party,
Wisteria Wonder
IMG_0871 copy
 

BUNDLE #3 $15.00/ H2U price $13.50
1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in 8 Colors (16 yards total)
Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,
Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Pool Party (not all shown)
IMG_0860 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net