Friday, January 20, 2012

Busy cleaning The Studio for the New Year

That’s right. I have gotten real busy cleaning up The Studio so I can get busy with some FUN! I love Christmas and the holidays but, I sure am happy when it’s time to put everything back in the attic. It is so refreshing and it’s not even close to Spring yet.

I decided that I should snap a few pictures while it looks like this because it doesn’t always stay this way for long. LOL!

I’m not a very good photographer so, I apologize for the lighting. They just seem a little off, to me.
Anyway, back behind the white shutters are my sewing machines with many unfinished projects piled around them. On the table with the display, I have the beginning of the cutting process for the first 2012 Card Class. Over in the corner are some cards for sale as well as some paper, chipboard, ribbons and other goodies. In the cabinets are mini albums that I have made over the years, books on crafts that I want to do someday, and lots of fun goodies to use on my scrapbook pages and cards as well of just a bunch of shabby chic eye candy.
This is just one side of the room. The other side has two large round tables too, for classes. It also has a very messy desk and computer area, my grandma daycare and a TV for Farrah’s Bubble Guppie viewing pleasure.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to have lunch with my Mom, my 10yo daughter, her American Girl dolls and Farrah at a Tea Room tomorrow. Then I will watch the same girly girl daughter play some dirty, kick butt softball on Sunday. That’s an awesome weekend! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net