Thursday, November 17, 2011

More Honeycomb Cards

Sorry, I have been too busy to post lately. Since it has been a little while, I thought I might get back in the posting groove with a fun honeycomb card. I love this paper and I love trying new stuff with it.

This cute little guy is cut with a snowman die. I LOVE the stick arms! They are so cute.  I’m still trying to perfect the mouth piece.  For this guy, I cut a half circle smile and accordion folded it so it would fit in the honeycomb and open and close with him. I think he still needs work. His tie is great. It is made with SU seam binding. The seam binding is so light weight and easy to work with.

Hope he makes you smile! Have a great day! XOX, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Anyone would LOVE to get this cute card!
    P.S You do have my address?
    Hugs Pat Giuffre

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net