Friday, November 18, 2011

Mom and Me Class

I know, it’s been a VERY long time since I have had a Mom and Me Class. I think the last one was well over a year ago. Well, in my defense, I have had some major milestones happen in the last year or so. Like, a new Granddaughter and the fact that she and her Mother live with me and I am a full time Nanny.
OK, enough excuses. On to the details you want!
This is a really fun project for you and your child/children. I try to make the project just hard enough that it requires you to work together. That is what makes it special. This is a winter scene snow globe. This one is just a small sample of all of the goodies I have for inside this globe of glass. Each one will be different because there is no specific way to create. Kids go crazy about having free reign of a project. You can't tell by the photos but there is a battery operated tea-light in the house and it shines through the stars that are punched out.
Cost is $10.00 for each Mom and Me globe made and is on Sunday, Nov. 27th from 10 AM to 2 PM, (this project probably won’t take 4 hours but I just want to make sure I have lots of time set aside in case we get chatty or off track, wink). Please R.S.V.P. by Friday so I can make sure I have supplies for everyone.
*You can make additional globes for $8.00 each.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult but if you are an adult without a child and want to take this class, that’s fine.
*I recommend the child be no younger than 5 but you can make that call as long as your child is not overly disruptive.
*We will be working with hot glue so, please keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net