Thursday, September 23, 2010

Come and Play on World Card Making Day!

World Card Making Day 2010 is on Sunday, October 3rd. To honor this day that I love because it honors the craft that I love, I am having an open house at my Paper Rose Studio.
If you live locally, please come and make a couple cards at my "Card Cafe'". There is no charge for this event as we will be making cards to send to Our Troops. I will have my amazing Card Cafe' all set up with every kind of card making supply you could need, including my holiday buffet table. The troops need cards for Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas too!
I will have refreshments available and raffles and free drawings throughout the day from 10 AM till 7 PM.
Please R.S.V.P. to stampinwithmimi@hotmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net