Sunday, September 5, 2010

Card Cafe’ with a Holiday Twist!

Just wanted to give a small preview of the Holiday table I am adding to my Card Cafe’. These items are in addition to all of the other wonderful items that are here for the using. Plus I have many holiday papers and cards and gift cards that are not shown here. This month’s Card Cafe’ is on the 21st from 10 AM to 2 PM. If I get enough interest, I will be happy to have a weekend session too. You just have to let me know.

IMG_5908

Sorry for the boring backdrop, I didn’t want my cabinets full of goodies to take away from the items on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net