Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An ADVENTurous Holiday 2010!

Yeah, I love to play on words just about as much as I love Advent Calendars! Hope you don’t mind my cheesiness.

I want everyone to have plenty of time to plan and RSVP for the three advent calendars that I am going to have workshops on. I have not secured the dates yet but you can be sure that they will be in October and November.

The first is one that I did last year but I know that there are a few new friends in my group and I would like you to have the chance to make this awesome calendar. It is made from a mini muffin tin with magnetic closures on each muffin cup to hide a goodie and to decorate with a number and other embellishments. The cost of this workshop is $25.00 and includes an entire table full of goodies for decorating your calendar in your style. There will be stickers, Thickers, rub-ons, buttons, brads, glitter, ribbon, etc… If you’ve been to “The Studio”, you know all about the goodies I’ve got!
IMG_3324

The second is new from Stampin’ Up! and is in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 34. Although the kit includes everything you need to make the boxes, it does not include all of the extras that I would add to my completed project. So, at this workshop, I will have a large table of extra goodies for you to add to your boxes to make them more “YOU”. The cost of this workshop is also $25.00. You will not be disappointed with this perpetual family treat!
IMG_5919

Last, but not least, is the Tree Advent Calendar. This is a plastic tree with 24 boxes to decorate and fill with goodies as you count down to Christmas. This workshop will be held at H2U as part of a Holiday Gift Extravaganza. The cost of this workshop is $15.00. More specifics to come SOON!IMG_5918

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net