Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother’s Day Mom and Me Class

Here are a couple shots of two of my favorite Mom and Me attendees. This month we made a gift for Mom so, Mom had to stay away. I helped the kids paint and glue and stamp and color their way to a beautiful jeweler holder for Mom. They even made their own wrapping paper so Mom couldn’t see what they made until it was time to open it up. They were so proud of their creation and I am so proud that they were able to wait till Mother’s Day before letting Mom know what they made.

As you can see, I forgot to get a picture of them with their completed project before wrapping it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net