Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some Fun Sizzix Cards

I have to share these wonderful cards with you. I made them with Sizzix dies which made the job so nice and easy. Just cut, embellish, smile!

This is the Cupcake Pocket Card. I cut the cupcake top out with the sizzix and ran it through the Xyron to make it sticky then added lots of yummy glitter. The sprinkles are a pearly squeeze paint and all of the paper is from Stampin’ Up! Don’t you just want to take a bite?
IMG_5435
This one is the Strawberry Card. Again, cut, embellish and smile! This was copied from a make and take I did at CHA at the sizzix booth but I used all Stampin’ Up! papers.
IMG_5436
The last one is the Flower Pot Pocket Card. I have seen many patterns on the web for this style card but I prefer to let my Sizzix do the cutting for me.
IMG_5438
If you live locally, I will be offering these cards in a class at H2U on the 12th of the month. If you are a member, let me know if you would like to attend.

Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net