Friday, January 30, 2009

Make two cards and call me in the morning.



The best cure for the blues is creating. As far as I'm concerned. So, after a good helping of cheese with my whine, about not getting my stamps yesterday, I decided to create anyway.

I played with some of the Chloe's Closet paper from Making Memories along with the matching Journaling pages. It was fun and no stamps were involved at all.

The first one is for my sister as just a" hello there" card. The "U" was originally glittered with blue but it didn't match the bird so I used heat and stick and some green fine glitter to change it. It worked great.

The second one uses some fabulous ribbon that my dear friend Kirsten had given me quite some time ago. It's so shimmery and yummy. The birdy is from a kit that I got from Serendipity kits. I didn't add a sentiment yet. I figure I will add it when I know what I'm using it for.

Well, that's all for now because Mr. Brown DID come today and I have some serious stampin' to do! Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net