Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Baaaack!



I am back from the Orlando Stampin' Up! Regional. I had a fabulous time with my buddies! I learned some new stuff and made some cute make and takes and some great shoebox swaps with the ladies in my group. As always though, I am happy to be home.

This is a card that I started while in Orlando. I stamped the image and started coloring but I had forgotten to bring along my flesh color so I had to finish it when I got home. These stamps are by "My Cute Stamps" and they are just that! I hope you can see how I popped up the buns in her hair and her crown and wand. I love the googly eyes on the frog too.

Well, thanks for stoppin' by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net