Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!


I know, I know, where the heck have I been? Sorry, Just Holiday stuff and personal stuff but, I'm back and I hope to be posting more often and showing off some stamped stuff.

This little cutie is a card I made for my Sister-in-law. I used my new GinaK t-shirt shamps that I have lusted over for quite some time now. I love the paper I used. it is Basic Grey Bittersweet. I am going through a Basic Grey craze right now so I am sure you will see more of it soon! LOL!

My SIL is due in April and having a girl. I am so happy for her and my brother. They are young and fun and both well educated so, I am sure this will be a smart little cutie. I went shopping with my daughter, over the weekend, and ran into a huge sale at Old Navy where we went crazy buying pink clothes for the new baby. It was so much fun. I am going to pack it all up and ship it out to them. Hope they are happy with all that I got.

Well, thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net