Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quad-City Champs!!! Woo Hooo!!!!



My daughter, Katie, and her team, won the Championships in Softball. What a team she plays on. These girls are a force to be reckoned with. Most of them have been playing since they were 5 or 6. I hope Maggie sticks with it till she is 16. She will be awesome. I am so proud of Katie sticking with it. After she broke her leg last year, we didn't think she would play again. She broke her leg sliding into home and will not ever slide again, she says. And most of the girls that were there that day refuse to slide too. It was a freak accident. But it was bad. Anyhoo, she is back in the saddle and high on victory. Here are a couple shots of the girls with their Champagne, (sparkling Cider) and trophies.

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. OMG ... I am so happy for her! Make sure you tell her Congrats from me .... I think it is so great that the won! I hope Maggie sticks with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net