Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun House Guests!

I know that I hinted, a while back, about house guests that I had. Well, here they are. First of all, we had Nora for a week and a half. When Leslie told me she was going out of town, I asked if we could watch Nora. She asked if we wanted her over Halloween too, since she has 2 costumes. Of course I do. So, we had Nora's company and Maggie and I loved it. Rick and Katie were not as thrilled. Too bad, so sad! Well, when Leslie came back to town, she missed Nora so much that she came for Halloween too. We had so much fun. We went on a hayride and through a haunted tunnel. Maggie, Nora and I dressed up as pirates. Yo ho ho! This is the book I made for Leslie and Nora to remember their visit.

Thanks for stopping by, on this beautiful Monday Morning! XO, Mimi

3 comments:

  1. OH OH OH OH OH! That was the BEST way to wake up today, Mimi! You are the BEST friend in the whole wide world. Nora really enjoyed visiting with you and it was sooo cute to watch Maggie care for her and drag her around when she was getting stubborn. Thank you so very much for this beautiful keepsake. Gosh, I just love you, my friend! Let's get together soon for some sewing, eh? I've got another project in my head and, as always, I wanna do it with you! Have a wonderfully blessed day! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net