Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Black Friday Deals



I have got to show you what I got at my LSS on Friday. They had a sale from 12 to 2. We got 40% off of our entire purchase. It was a mad house. Boy was it worth it! I picked up these beautiful stamps from Technique Tuesday. To see both stamp sets, click on both links in blue. I am in love with them. They make, even the simplest card, elegant! That is the only shopping that I did that day. I am NOT a good crowd fighter. I would rather shop on line, in my p.j.s, with my coffee and NO crowds! With all the free shipping deals, you can't beat it.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! I hope to be going to Michaels later to play with the NEW Cricut. We get our store machine today and I promised to teach the other girls that work there how to use it. I am so excited! Santa had better be droppin' one of these under my tree! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net