Friday, September 21, 2012

I've Been a Little Busy!

I have been a busy bee these last couple days. My daughter asked me to make her a card for her bus driver. She thinks he is super awesome, and he is. He looks out for her and makes sure she stays safe. He has been her bus driver for a few years now. So, as soon as she asked me to make her a card, I thought of a template I had purchased as a download. It is for a School Bus, Firetruck and a Police Car. They are super cute and easy with great directions. You can find them HERE.
Then, last wee, a good friend of mine told me it was her in-laws 50th Anniversary. I quickly asked her if I could make the card for her. I mean, how often do you get to make a 50th Wedding Anniversary Card for someone?! I was so excited. I hope my husband and I are still around for our 50th. I love how this turned out and so did she.
Last, and not least, Hobby Lobby just opened in town. I met up with my dear friend Pat to take a leisurely tour. How exciting for us! It is such an awesome and HUGE store. They have lots of yummy fabric, party supplies and home decor. Not to mention all of the fabulous crafts.
Well, I guess that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net