Monday, July 23, 2012

Softball, Birthdays and Eyeballs?


 Hey there, I'm back! These past two weeks have been a little hectic with softball and birthday fun. Lots of hot humid sun and a little liquid sunshine, watching my favorite softball player kick some butt. I love this game and I love the girls that play it! They work so hard and seem to love every minute of it.






In between softball tournaments, we had time to celebrate my baby turning 11. We just had a nice family gathering at my Mom's this year. Maggie insisted that I paint her face, in case you are wondering what that is. LOL! Yes, I dabble in the face painting. In fact, this past weekend I busted my butt painting sweaty but happy little faces, to raise money for Maggie's team. 

 I finally played with some stamps and paper today. I love this set that is in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I am having so much fun filling the little jar. This one, of course, is for Halloween. I like the eyeballs I made with some circle punches. I really wanted to add a tag that said "spooky treats" but couldn't find one. Oh well. It's getting late and I need to get to bed. 
Thanks for checkin' in. 
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net