Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween Honeycomb Cards

I have a confession to make. I am totally addicted to this fabulous honeycomb paper! I have been cutting and gluing shapes inside cards to see what I can come up with next.

Here is my latest. I used some Halloween papers I have had laying around the studio for a couple years just collecting dust. How embarrassing! Anyway, the trick or treaters' were already on the paper as well as the spider web that's on the inside. I just cut the honeycomb paper and added glittery black legs and voila! I love it!

DSCF5543 DSCF5544

If you can’t find the honeycomb paper but you have a Dollar Tree store close by, check their decorations and you might find these little pumpkin centerpieces that work great too!

DSCF5543-1 DSCF5544-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net