Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gift Cards, Always a Perfect Fit!

I love giving and receiving gift cards. They are always the right size and color and in style! I have even traded gift cards before, when I received one to a store that I didn’t shop at. LOL! Last week, I paid for a stamp set, from another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, with a gift card. That was a first for me but that’s what she wanted.

Anyhoo, this is a sneak peek at one of the gift card holders that we will be making at the Gift Card Class on the 2oth of October from 6 to 9. We will make 4 different holders that you will be proud to give. The cost of the class is $15.00. Basic tool kit is needed. Don’t forget your H2U member card to receive 10% off the price of the class.

DSCF5553 DSCF5554

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net