Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It’s Time for H2U again!

Hey there stampin’ friends. I just wanted to give you a preview of the card class I will be holding at H2U this month.

It’s a “Pop-Up” cake card. Isn’t it cute?! The cost is $5.00 and all supplies are included. Tools you need to bring are scissors, adhesive, corner rounder, score-pal and bone folder. I will have these items at the class but it usually moves much more smoothly when there are more than one corner rounder. You know what I mean!?DSCF5340 DSCF5339

The class is at 10:30 on Saturday the 13th at H2U in Pt. Charlotte. If you would like me to reserve you a spot, please email me by Thursday the 11th so, I can have enough kits for everyone.

Thanks friends, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net