Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fabulous Florets Class

I will be having a Fabulous Florets Card class at my studio on Thursday the 18th at 10 AM and 6 PM. The class is $25.00 and you will make the cards shown and receive the stamp set. If you take the class and would also like to purchase the coordinating paper, you will get the paper for half price. The stamp set is on page 22 and the paper is on page 23 of the Summer Mini Catalog.

In order to make sure that I have everything in time for the class, you need to RSVP no later than Wednesday the 10th. I know, that’s only next Wednesday but it takes a week for me to get orders from Stampin’ Up!

Also, right now, Stampin’ Up! is running a special on their designer paper. If you purchase 3 packs, you get a fourth one free! So, if you add 3 other packs of paper to the above class, you will get the paper for free instead of half price! WOW!

I hope you can make it to one of the classes! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net