Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The BEST Vacation!









We got home from Alabama on Sunday night and we were so pooped!
I have to say that it was the best vacation I have had in soooo long.
It even topped Key West!

The weather was so nice and cold. It even got down to 32 one morning.
We went 4-wheeling in the woods, shoppin' at the mall and had an awesome Thanksgiving Dinner in the camper.

Milissa cooked everything! And let me tell you, it was fabulous. It was her first time cooking a turkey. They usually fry their turkey but the fryer we got was missing some crucial parts so, at the last minute, we had to put the bird in the oven.

Here are some of the highlights of the trip. I won't bore you with ALL of the photos I took. And I took alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net