Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love those vintage BINGO cards!


I saw a card like this on one of the blogs that I surf and decided it was time for me to print up some vintage BINGO cards. So, I hit the Google button and started searching for some pictures. When I found what I like, I printed some up on cardstock and made this little gem.
I love how it turned out!
Oh, and by the way, I made the crochet flower too!
I have been crocheting up a bunch of them.
They are so easy and fun to make.
I have started carrying my needle and thread with me so that I can do them anytime I am sitting and waiting with nothing to do.
Thanks for looking. Hope you have a relaxing Sunday! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net