Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let's Do Coffee!


I love coffee and anything to do with coffee. These chipboard coffee cups are a favorite of mine. They come on a chain from Maya Road so you can use them as a book but I like to use them individually on things.
This card was so much fun to make. I just dug through my scraps and came out with what you see. I honestly don't know the names of the different papers since they are just scraps but they looked fun when I put them together. The letters are from Michaels and they are just $1.00 so I feel free to use them up!
Hope you enjoyed coffee with me and Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net