Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind!


Yup! Today is my first day back to work. I think I can finally announce that I will be the new Events Coordinator at the Pt. Charlotte Michaels Crafts store. I am in training for the rest of the month. I am so happy to be back to work and have my discount back. I really missed having to be somewhere on a regular basis. Hope all works out good.

On to the card! I have never been a big fan of the sock monkey. After years of watching the Queen of Crafts, Carol Duval, I have grown immune to the allure of the creature. So, when Stampin' Up! came out with this stamp set in their preview, I was sure that I would NOT get it. But, of course, I saw all of the cute samples over at SCS and just had to have it! Yes, I am weak. Don't judge me!

Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net