Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hurry Up .......and Wait!











Ok, so it has been a week and I have no new pictures of the building to show. This week was full of inspections and getting everyone lined up for the next phase. We are getting prices from electricians and painters and then we should be back in business. I will keep you up to date when things start moving again.

This week has been Spring Break for the girls. They are nice and brown from the beach. Daddy took them to the beach while he was on patrol. They had a great time.

Yesterday, Maggie and I went to the movies with Milissa and her girls. We saw Nim's Island. It was a great adventure film. I loved it, the kids loved it, Milissa loved it. So, it's a must see.

While the girls were gone to the beach, I got a little scrappin' and card making done.
The first is a mini kit from Milissa at Serendipity Kits. I love the papers and the pink loopy letters. The flowers are felt and self adhesive. The ribbons are from my stash. I just added a bunch of this and that. I love how it turned out. Maggie likes it too.

The card is made with some clearance pub-ons I picked up at Michaels a while ago. The paper is from MAMBI and came in a pad. Don't you love the sugar coated brads? I got a pack in every color and I am determined not to hoard them! LOL! Good luck with that!

I think that's all I have to show you right now. I promise to have more for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net