Thursday, June 7, 2007

Going to see the fishys!


Tomorrow morning we are heading off to Orlando to go to Sea World. We are going with some friends/neighbors. Friday we will be pool hopping at the Disney Resorts, after we get there and Saturday we will hit the park. We are hoping for a, not so expensive, get away. We could really use a break from the daily grind.


So, since I will not be here to post anything until Sunday or Monday, here is a Sea World style greeting! I will miss my early morning Google Reader with my cup-o-joe. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this little guy. Have a great time at my favorite place to vacation. Tell Mickey I said, HELLO. Have a magical trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Have a great time! I love that penguin! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This penguin is from Inky Antics.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net