Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hangin' with my PEEPS!

I spend, almost, every Tuesday with five of my very best friends. We sit and play and gab and just enjoy each other's company. While hangin' with my peeps yesterday, I made these fun chicken cards. I was given the paper by my friend, Milissa of Serendipity Kits. She has chickens roaming around her yard so, I thought it would be perfect to make her some cards with the Best of Cluck set. I just love these fun chickens and I especially love coloring them with my Prismacolor pencils. I hope she likes them.


10 comments:

  1. These are awesome Mimi! Love the "hangin" card! All are great, though! So, when you gonna hang wit me??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, forgot to say that the pix of the cards are really nice, too! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your peep cards! Hey -- I spend almost every Tuesday with my stamping buddies too! Lover your blog and have added it to my favs so I can check it out often. Thanks to Kirsten for putting a link to your site on hers. :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog from somewhere, and I love it! Love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! CHECK OUT MY BLOG YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I checked your site this morning, as I do almost every morning, and these cards came up, they literally took my breath away! They're wonderful and fun and exciting and the colors - wow! This set has been on my wish list for a while, guess I'd better get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they great!! I love them... they are so darn cute and I cannot wait to "not" use them!!! HEE HEE HEE.. I might just keep them they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute, I can't stand it! You are rocking the chicken set, Mimi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net