Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I've been a little under the weather

I am sorry I have been out of touch for a little while. I have been in bed with pneumonia. Everyone in my house has had cold/flu problems and we are all trying to get better. With rest and medicine, I am sure, we will all be back to our usual routine. Thank you for your patience. I am still planning to hold the stamp club meeting on the 18th and the scrapbook workshop on the 25th. If you are wanting to participate in either of these events, please contact me as soon as possible to secure a place. You can email me at stampinwithmimi@verizon.net. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for both please - can't possibly miss a technique class, and the long thin cards WITH scrapbook pages too just can't be beat. Can't wait. Hope you're up to it : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net