Monday, February 26, 2007

New Simply Scrappin' Class




I have been having such a great time with the Simply Scrappin' Kits. I like to challenge myself to see how many projects I can get from one kit. I have come up with a class using the Just Delightful kit and I was able to make 6 Scrapbook pages and 10 cards. I borrowed some of the card layouts from other stampers and added some of my own to come up with this GREAT class. I am planning on holding this class on March 25th for my regular Scrapbook class. If I have enough interest in the class, I would also be willing to hold a second class EARLIER in the month, like, March 10th or 11th. Please email me if you would like to attend and when you would preffer to come. Also, if you are not a scrapbooker, you can make 20 cards instead of the 6 scrapbook pages and 10 cards. I only have pictures of 4 scrapbook pages on here, for now. I assure you, the last 2 pages are just as pretty as the first.

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net