Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Why you want to leave me?"


My daughter and I enjoy using that line from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". That was a fun movie. I'll have to break it out and watch it again.
Well, that's how I feel every time Stampin' Up! decides to retire colors and bring in new ones. My initial reaction is always sad, like I am losing an old friend. But, when I see the new colors, I see why they feel the need for change.
This week's class uses some of those old friends that are going away. For example, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Certainly Celery. I will miss them but I'm sure I will become fast friends with the new ones!
If you would like to come to the class, please RSVP by Tuesday morning as I make all of my kits on Tuesday.
Classes will be on Wednesday morning at 10AM and Wednesday evening at 6PM.
The evening class is usually on Thursdays, however, I have other plans for Thursday evening so I need to have class on Wednesday evening.
Cost is $10.00.
You will need a basic class kit with adhesive, glue dots, pop dots, scissors, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net