Thursday, April 25, 2013

National Scrapbook Day is Coming!

I told you a week or so ago to keep on the look-out for something fun that I am planning for NSD!
Well, I am finally ready to start revealing some goodies.

First up is a Family Mini Album using Teresa Collins paper collection "Family Matters".
This great little album gets tucked away in it's own little box to keep it safe for years to come.
All of the pages are chipboard that is covered with the TC paper and measure 4 3/4" x 6 3/4".
The 14 pages accordion fold and tie with a bow so they will fit perfectly in the box.
The finished book would make a wonderful gift or be stingy and keep it for yourself! LOL!
All materials are included in the cost of $25.00. You just need a basic class kit.
 

I will get more pictures posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net