Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April!

Happy April! I hope you had a love filled Easter Holiday. 
Our home was filled with love and laughter of family and friends. 
My granddaughter enjoyed finding eggs and gifts and yes, candy. 
She was a joy to watch. When it was time for to leave, she was very upset. 
Poor dear. 
Ok, enough personal stuff about me. 
I wanted to let you know what's going on at the studio. 
This Wednesday evening is our last Hostess Club meeting. Wow! I can't 
believe it is almost over. 
We will start again in July with the release of the new SU Idea Book/Catalog.
 
Speaking of the new book, if you would like to receive on in the mail as soon 
as they are released, be sure to let me know. I need a current address and the 
cost is $5.00.

As always, I am working on a few classes for you and will post the details as 
soon as I have them finalized.

Also, May 4th is National Scrapbook Day! Check back for details on something I 
am cooking up.
Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net