Thursday, April 25, 2013

Next Week's Class Samples

Yes, I know, it's hard to believe that I am already set for next wee. I'm shocked myself. LOL!
I'm finally getting the hang of this weekly class schedule, thanks to all of the wonderful friends I have that help me!
These cards all showcase the stamp set Postage Due. Thankfully, this set is not on the retiring list. I ordered it shortly after its release and am just starting to use it.

 

Classes for next week are Wednesday morning at 10AM and Thursday evening at 6PM.
Cost is $10.00. A basic class kit is needed. If you would like to join us or would like to order a kit, please let me know no later than 10AM Tuesday morning.
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net